Skip to main content

More than dream comes true

Hi .
Life's okay . And my friends hv said , "Those things you wanted never always the greatest decision you will ever make . Those cravings will never be as important as the ones you will need ."

Ever since I was little , never once in my life I have the courage to ask for more . When I want something , I just want it . If I do not get it then it's okay . I will not speak of it again . I seldomly ask for anything . I don't know what I want exactly for myself . Usually , my parents will provide us with things and then , we just explore .

During primary , teachers tought and I just learnt . I got good grades . I was short listed among great students . Always in the first class . Teachers know my name . Ive given the trust to help with money . I was just accepting . Accepting . You dont always want those things you accept .

In secondary , I started to look for something that will give me satisfaction . However , I found none . School was fun . School was great . School was everything . Was . But , I hv to leave school and Ive got to find something else that will keep me occupied . Somehow .

As I grow up , I learn that I have to want something in life so that I will have something to aim for - something to dream about . Something to crave . Something that will boost my effort to achieve that something I want .

I entered matriculation . I met new people . People with different identities . People with different backgrounds . People I hv not yet met before in my life but , I learn to get along well with them . When you're on your own , all you want is help . Help . Help . Help . I too , want help . To make it more obvious , I DESPERATELY NEED HELP .

I need help .

Remember when I was younger I only accept ? Ive never ask for anything because I do not know what I want ?

That was the problem I hv to face early in matriculation . I need help but I didnt know how to ask for any . I need help but I didnt hv anybody to turn to . I felt so naive . What do good grades , teachers' trust and my being in the first class all these years can do fr me now ?

To make it worst , I changed courses . I was a nobody again . I didnt know anything . Now can you imagine how desperate I was ?

I tried to help myself but I just didnt hv the knowledge . I didnt even got the guts to go fr cnsultation . It was plain stupid I guess until these few people I barely knew came and offered some of their HELP .

They help me escape the madness I was in . They help me know the things Ive never understand . I came to hv the enthusiast to explore the world more . They help me see things the way I hv never once in my life tried . I discover how life really feels for a second when suddenly things came crashing by . We left each other , that's what happened .

Now , I know what I want and what I need . I hope this is right . I want them and I need their help . I pray everyday to be with em again . Yesterday was the day Allah answered my prayer . We will once more be gathered in one place .

Ps : Grammar errors everywhere .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's