Skip to main content

The Vow

Today tengok The Vow.

Last time dah tengok tapi part yang akhir jea. Mula dari Paige jumpa dengan Diane masa tengah shop groceries tu. Hm tak tahu pula cerita dia seronok jugak. Hahaha takda lah seronok tapi sedap lah.

I pity Leo jea dari awal sampai habis movie sebab dia macam penyabar sangat - but then, his sacrifices tu paid off lah sebab ending Paige suka jugak kat Leo. Awwwhh sukaa tgok The Vow.

Psto hari ni ingat nak pergi lepak matric but I have no guts to go in there. I could drive all the way right to the front gate but I need someone to accompany me. That place holds too many memories. Too many. Takut nanti masuk situ psto tetiba I cant hold my tears ke apa. Esp bila nampak astaka. Padang tu. Semua lah.

Just thinking about it makes my heart pounds faster.

1st of December - birthday ayah. Birthday sorg player Chelsea, yeah, you know who. However, Paul Walker died tragically. He was at the passenger seat while test driving Mitsubishi ke apa kereta entah with another friend yang mati jugak in that accident. The most terrifying part is that the car actually exploded. One guy sempat record video and shared it online so my brother and I went to watch it this evening. Uhh despite the burning car, that place look so quiet macam tkda orang lain lalu situ.

Yeah, like, have you watched the movie Rush yet? Yup, that one yang ada Chris Hemsworth tu. If tkda orang sangat kat situ by that time and both men still pada state where mereka conscious or what. Hm being eaten alive by flames are not going to be comforting, you know. Mcm apa yang jadi kat that guy hm Chris Hemsworth punya rival in that movie.

Omg, my own words terrify me sometimes. Goshhhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...