Skip to main content

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress.

Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends.

Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean.

Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice.

The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh

Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance to finally have this and that and not knowing how try hard they are looking. Filthy first-timers coming from all end of the country. But, of course, I did not want to get even with these kind of people. What's the point?

I'm trying to make them see that it's not wrong for me to wear "tudung labuh". What if someday I'll stick to that habit? It's okay, right? I have always live with my "As long as it's counted as good deeds then do not make a fuss about it." phrase. Why make it a big deal? Kita guna duit awak ke beli tudung labuh? Takda, kan? Kita cause pain in any way? Which part of wearing tudung labuh yang buat awak sakit hati and tak senang duduk sangat tu?

I think it is a good thing wearing tudung labuh on certain occasions. It is how I show respect. Take an example, if Hayley Williams came to Malaysia and she wear clothes which covered most of her skins uh body parts. That is one way of her showing respect towards the local cultures, right? Is Hayley being hypocrite? No.

It is the same thing with me attending my Advance Arabic class or other lectures. Kita pergi kuliah nak tuntut ilmu, nak keberkatan belajar so, it is okay to wear something decent and nice and proper. Why not show some respect esp when the lecturers are male lecturers? At least respect to the knowledge given.

Well, I dress however I want whenever I think appropriate. It's not like I don't wear tudung at all -  I wear it all the time. I know what I'm doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...

Hurt my back and Joe Brooks' cuteness overload,

Yass. Today's the first time I drove an automatic car. It was positively f.u.n . It sure felt different from what I've been doing at the academy. Of course, my left leg was just chilling itself. Bila lah nak pegi belajar balik dekat akademi ni. Lame kott tak drive . Haa, before I went out this evening - I thought I was going to be paralysed somehow. Geesh, kau. Memang scary lah tadi. I was wandering around watching Joe Brooks' videos. Waaaaahhh. Dia kan datang Malaysia, for 2 weeks since 20th Feb.  After his live concert, 7:30pm on 3rd March, dia balik lah kott. I missed him already. Suara Joe Brooks tu sangat sexy . Awww, JOE BROOKS! Oh, that reminds me of his ' pear n'. He's so cute. I got super psyched when I discovered him as a guest on  Football Overload last friday. Thank You, FO for bringing in Joe Brooks to the show! JUBILANT. Hm, tapi tu bukan story nya sekarang ni. While watching the videos, I felt like turning off the ...