Greetings
"The name is Umirul. Staying in Malaysia. Currently following a cartoon series, ADVENTURE TIME on telly. I have many desires, imagination and specialty. Adores people who have high confidence towards themselves. Enjoy various good music. Rarely trust living things for they can easily lie."

"I also love to read, read, read and EAT. I read tons of mangas and watch loads of animes. Oh yes, I used to love MMORPG games. Haha. I have once chose a box of cereal and a pillow featuring Strawberry Shortcake as birthday presents."

Statistics

Visitors:
User IP Address: SAVED
Powered by: Blogger


You're entering oohmerule.blogspot.com
Behave or choose to close this tab.
Follow OOHMERULE blog.

Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

whateven I am so in love I am crying inside Mostly Just Showing Some Respect. Dear mother That particular 6nov, Congratulations As real as it sounded Kami kongsi Nani Kami kongsi Nani Of gelatos and ice creams
ChocoPets

Of second chance
Thursday, 23 February 2017

i have not regret anything in my life.

and maybe i have not taken any lessons quite seriously before.

i don't know if, now, life is trying to make me live with a past i cannot change or what but i can feel myself losing weight again (i lost so many kilos already) and i think i am not in a good condition, i do not take care of my health, my daily water intake. well, everything is not okay.

i do not feel okay myself,

i cannot seem to bring myself to forgive me for what i have done and i sort of solely believe i have to mend things first in order to feel right and start doing things for myself.

i cannot forget the fact that i did something so wrong in so many ways. oh yes it was wrong. i pray to god: Give me the chance to make this right. I promise to do this in the right way. I promise I'll work hard and not take things for granted again. Lord, help me for I cannot seem to forgive myself. I'll change. I'll invent a whole new me. I'll be good. Let me fix this, ya Rabb.

i do not want to live a lie anymore.






© 2008-2017 all rights reserved | oohmerule.co.nr ()

Right-click forbidden ?

Ask me for help.