Skip to main content

Of A Second Chance (Part II)


Ayyyyyeeeeee~

I am back with new kind of gooodd spirit, yay. Haha.

After lots of consideration, advices and time spent listening to a number speakers online, I've come to realise that if I ever have faith within then I'll just have to accept that there are always silver linings behind every obstacle.

A speaker have said that, "When a person comes to God with the intention to repent even if his fault is as big as a mountain, Allah forgives. And if there's greater gift than a forgiveness towards His slave, it's Him turning that mountain of sins into good deeds since this person has genuinely repent".

He also added that if one is to question himself wether he is forgiven or nay, he quoted the ayat from Quran (I can't quite recall the exact ayah but it's something that goes like, "When a slave repents, We (Allah) forgive". And as a believer, we should know that Allah keeps his words. He also said, just have faith that Allah swt has forgives the minute you cried and asked for His forgiveness because He mentioned it in Quran.

No need to trouble yourself thinking wether you've been forgiven or not. Focus on the new you and keep yourself from repeating the same mistakes.

A female speaker said, "Begs to Allah swt for the things you want. Be it a forgiveness, a place up in Heaven or anything. Allah loves those who begs to Him. And it's the right thing to do. You know when you beg to people it'll only make people push you away. Nobody likes a needy person. No one likes beggars. But, not Allah. Allah loves it when His slaves beg from Him for the things that we want. So beg. Keep asking from Allah swt".

I'm no longer sad. If my mistake brings me closer to my Creator then I have nothing to fret or complain about. Infact, it now felt like a blessing. I just hope that I can always be this concious and later be greeted at the gate with, "So welcome and be happy those who have believed" instead of, "Have no messenger is sent to you with a reminder?". Aminn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

...Hungry Much?...

Hahaha! Today, I want to tell you a bit of what I ate yesterday because yesterday, I ate a load of food. I ate all the food at "Shakey's Pizza", a restaurant in 1 Utama(a mall)... I went to the mall with my family, my aunts, my uncle. Yummy! They're all so tasty and making my tummy smile all day long. Hehe! ^^ Here are the list of what I ate yesterday on 23th December 2007; -> 1 full cup of "Mashroom soup" -> some of the "France Fries" (hope I spelled it correctly). -> 1 piece/slice of meat pizza -> 1 piece/slice of vegetable pizza -> 1 piece/slice of pizza that taste like curry much (asean type) -> 1 burger's meat with vegetable like, salad -> 1 large glass of "Coke" with ice -> 2 piece of "Garlic Bread" -> 1 piece of "Bread 'Stix'" -> 2 doughnut from a shop nearby (forget the name) -> 1 large of paper glass "Milo" with ice from McD -> 1 from some of the "

And The Phone Rings Again

when it rings, i'll smile until u say goodbye call me again , call me by my name again call me again , call me when the night is almost end call me again , call me when your heart still beating call me again , call me so i wont be able to forget u call me again , call me again and again and again Thanks for calling !