Skip to main content

Random 11pm thought? Haha


Hello, lovelies.
💗

I was going to internally scream, "Where's my laptop?!" but then i went into my room and found it on the table haha like, weh how am i suppose to work (work lah sangat mi 👅) without the laptop? I already gave up the Lenovo one to eldest brother - i thought he's taking this Compaq (mom's) too because he was borrowing. Tapi since dia tak bawak balik Shah Alam, everything's fineee~



Itu lah. Glad I'm the cari first, gelabah later type. Huhu.



Thought of passing the Lenovo to my younger brother since he's still studying and thought that Autocad and other systems and programs would fit just nice - no lagging and all that. Ah, you know how students deal with assignment documents, games and stuff, right? Kalau tak lag tu dah alright dah but then, ada orang dah mintak. Huhuhu dia pun dah decide to beli lain pulak. Tak bagitahu pun. Kalau tak, dah pass down dah.



Meanwhile, when I was in college, start bawa laptop ni dah sem 4 ke sem 5 entah sebab banyak group assignment and guna satu laptop je cukup because selalu team up dengan housemate sorang ni (who's also my classmate during matriculation) and she dah bring hers from first semester so, she said, takpelah since individual assignments pun buat sesama. Thank goodness, kan?



Only after elder brother finished with his study that his laptop is pass down to me. Suka lah sebab laptop tu boleh typing lagi even in the dark (keyboard lampu-lampu, syok buat assignment tak kacau orang tidur). Plus, I am not a heavy user pun. Setakat assignment guna word je. Research for so-called-fyp guna Chrome. Hahaha. Tengok movie pun jarang-jarang sebab lebih minat berada di luar instead of lepak dirumah but then, apakan daya housemates pun dah ramai keje part-time hujung sem tu so duduk rumah bergolek je lah bila takda kawan.



Geez, don't I have any other friends at college? Asyik housematessss je, kan? Haha. Here's the thing - I used to try to fit in with my classmates (most of them are same aged) but then, I find quite a number of them are big spenders. Always at the mall after class, food-hunting dekat hipsters cafe (which I managed to follow 3 times and I'm telling you most hipsters cafe's food aren't cheap - indah khabar dari rupa - and they serve trash wehh I mean, makanan macam straight out from cans? what lah). After lots of consideration and hearing people's opinion on the price, I thought, "Okay lah, kira reasonable lah since it's a cafe and it's a mended place and some even find tranquility there. And then, most of them still new and dah banyak improvements sekarang (seriously) so, yeah.



And I went out with them, also, it's fun but then, well, let's just say that I can't fit in and I am not like them and I don't want to be part of these catalog girls (basically what I call these girls on Instagram). Why catalog girl? Because when I get the chance to view people's feeds *scroll scroll and, "Oh this girl's outfit is just like the other girl's. Oh this girl also went to where that girl went last time. Oh her make-up looks something like this girl we scrolled last two weeks" and so on. And, it's just like flipping through a look-book or magazine or yeah, catalog.



I don't have instagram. Sorry. Perhaps I still think it's not like me.



And of course, this is yet another unpopular opinion. It's just me. What they're doing is of their favor and wants and needs and they can do anything they please, yes, please. Like, please do so.



This is just my safe answer (well, every time how I answer) for whenever people ask me to sign up for one. I'm just not made for that, maybe. There's nothing to see. And, I don't have anything to show. Even when I'm always uploading pics on my twitter and the other friends said I should be on Instagram but, no, twitter's not like that. Twitter's more like a place for me to just post a pic to inform my close friends that I'm near them and they have to text me right away because I know they will and those pics are just for laugh. They're nothing serious like those on Instagram.



Plus, I was on twitter before I joined Whatsapps. I pretty much treat Twitter like Whatsapps hahahhaa because I only got my close friends on list and I tweeted them basically every 2 hours. Hahahaha



And not anymore, since my friend deleted her twitter and I quite have nothing else to do there since I tweeted her daily and it's no fun when she's no longer around. So, I guess, no more. Hihi



Now, we text each other every other day, still - through Whatsapps, Vainglory - in group or individual chat. And, of course, meet-ups. Yeah, this is more like me. I love meet-ups and catching up sessions. It keeps me grounded and helps me building/ mending bonds between friends. Well, I have very few friends. Jumpa lagi senang hati. Takpun we just contact and make sure that the love's still there, we still care, tanya khabar family and what not. I'm proud of my girls.



Wehh sebenarnya nak cerita memacam and benda lain mostly tapi haha cerita apa ni? Dah lah, okay, bye.



P/s: Jerawat ada dua ketul atas dahi - taktahu lah fikir apa yang stress sangat tu - usually takda pun jerawat ni. Benda setahun sekali je kot. Hopefully takda lagi lah lepas ni. Apa pulak terencat ada dua bonjol atas dahi haha macam Majinbu pun ada dah tu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

...Hungry Much?...

Hahaha! Today, I want to tell you a bit of what I ate yesterday because yesterday, I ate a load of food. I ate all the food at "Shakey's Pizza", a restaurant in 1 Utama(a mall)... I went to the mall with my family, my aunts, my uncle. Yummy! They're all so tasty and making my tummy smile all day long. Hehe! ^^ Here are the list of what I ate yesterday on 23th December 2007; -> 1 full cup of "Mashroom soup" -> some of the "France Fries" (hope I spelled it correctly). -> 1 piece/slice of meat pizza -> 1 piece/slice of vegetable pizza -> 1 piece/slice of pizza that taste like curry much (asean type) -> 1 burger's meat with vegetable like, salad -> 1 large glass of "Coke" with ice -> 2 piece of "Garlic Bread" -> 1 piece of "Bread 'Stix'" -> 2 doughnut from a shop nearby (forget the name) -> 1 large of paper glass "Milo" with ice from McD -> 1 from some of the "