Skip to main content

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful.
💕

"Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu."

There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends.

I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep.

Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me.

After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's not good at all. Hm I do not even get why people make such phrases at the first place, as well, because I thought it was really unnecessary. I mean, with all the sorrows and griefs - how a phrase like that helps? It was not uttered to me but I saw it online and thought it was really hurtful and insensitive.

So, I told a friend about it because it bugged my peace so much.
And she told me this,

"You see, in this world there are people who appreciates their parents and those who do not. I'm glad that you're not one of those who don't because I've seen you went all out and I've seen your worries. Even when you don't say it but I know since you've never been this unhappy. I don't want to see you hurt anymore. Love, this was a saying meant for those who do not appreciate their mothers. You did, so please don't take this internet thing to head, okay?
From now on, just remember to send prayers to your mom and do good deeds on her behalf. Perhaps that will help ease your hurt and heal you
."
This is why it is so important to keep a positive crowd around you so that you won't get washed away by negative thoughts. Since that day, I never look at the phrase the same way I did.

Yes, it is undeniable that my mom won't be able to make prayers for me anymore.
But whatever she wished for me while she was still alive and breathing will continue to live on.
And now I am convinced that I have even stronger faith in Him. Every wishes go straight to Him and only Him, He's all ears at all times. And I can really feel that.

I needn't go to my mom and fret about things. Sometimes, I whisper things in my heart and He listened and turned my dreams into reality. Other times I cry to myself only knowing the next few days problems are magically solved. It's so miraculous. I know He looks after everyone and I'm not excluded. Most of the time, now, when I sense a trouble ahead, I can relax a bit knowing He'll help work things out. I just need to learn to trust His plan and He'll make way for me soon.

After I set my mind like this, great things started to happen.
Law of Attraction: Your mind is a magnet to things it has spent time thinking. If you think of blessings, then blessings will come your way.

And, try to look at the positive side of everything.
Your life itself is already a blessing,make full use of it by being everything good. Stop being sad for too long if things do not go your way, okay? There's always silver linings. Just flip your life to its next page, next chapter, next series.

My wishes for those who have lost their mothers and fathers: Trust in Him, you'll do just fine. Make sure you have a positive mind and supportive crowd. Plus, you've to be strong for those who wants to see you prosper. Don't let their effort in rooting for you goes to waste 😉 Bismillah, semoga Allah buka jalan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Hurt my back and Joe Brooks' cuteness overload,

Yass. Today's the first time I drove an automatic car. It was positively f.u.n . It sure felt different from what I've been doing at the academy. Of course, my left leg was just chilling itself. Bila lah nak pegi belajar balik dekat akademi ni. Lame kott tak drive . Haa, before I went out this evening - I thought I was going to be paralysed somehow. Geesh, kau. Memang scary lah tadi. I was wandering around watching Joe Brooks' videos. Waaaaahhh. Dia kan datang Malaysia, for 2 weeks since 20th Feb.  After his live concert, 7:30pm on 3rd March, dia balik lah kott. I missed him already. Suara Joe Brooks tu sangat sexy . Awww, JOE BROOKS! Oh, that reminds me of his ' pear n'. He's so cute. I got super psyched when I discovered him as a guest on  Football Overload last friday. Thank You, FO for bringing in Joe Brooks to the show! JUBILANT. Hm, tapi tu bukan story nya sekarang ni. While watching the videos, I felt like turning off the ...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...