Skip to main content

A guy bestfriend

Why ?
Bcs they say , a guy bestfriend stick up for you . Give their sweatshirt when you re cold . Not gonna steal your boy , unless he s gay well but why on earth would you befriend a gay and take him as bestfriend . And wont tell your secrets away .

1. They stick up for you .
I hv a number of guy friends which I can refer to as bestfriends . Yes , at times they do stick up for me . My guy bestfriend from primary came to my house for Eid every year since he first got his driver's license . He d bring our other friends from secondary so we can all hv fun together . Years ago during class , they would laugh everytime I cracked jokes . They would ask me , "What s wrong ?" when I kept quiet .

My guy friends from science class (all of them) came for Eid this year and they made my day - big time . Ibu told them about how I spoilt myself so much but they stick up for me by saying , "It s okay . She ll be okay . She chose a good uni ."

They even cleaned up the table after our meal . I was touched .

2. They give their sweatshirt when you re cold .
Haha this one gets me everytime . It s a funny story . One time when we went out late at night , on our way into the green , he gave away his sweatshirt . Only it was not bcs I was cold . It ws bcs I wore something orange and it might stand out . He asked for his sweatshirt back bcs it was freezing cold . The next day he got flu .
Funny , right ?

3. They wont steal your boy .
Well , bcs they are boys they wont steal your boy . And, just like your girl friends , they gv random opinions about your boy and you do not need to be offensive about it .

4. They wont tell your secrets away .
Hm this depends on how serious the secrets are . My guy friends do not tell my secrets to other people bcs I do not tell theirs . Sometimes , we joke about things which are close enough to the secrets in public , well enough to fill the air with suspense . For fun . Haha

Having a guy bestfriend for a girl is nice . Having a girl bestfriend bcs I am a girl is nice . Having a girl / guy bestfriend bcs I am an only girl among my siblings is just as nice .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...