Skip to main content

Kami kongsi Nani

18:02
16/4/2014
Hanani binti Zaharin
Kajang
S1EP1
UPM, Age 20
1994 - 2014

Nanot.
Pergi.
Jantung berlubang.
Dah sihat.
Jatuh sakit.
Pengsan.
Warded.
Apa yg somewhat pecah?
Emm.
Brain infected w virus.
Jangkitan kuman.
Operation.
Died of cns.
Brain failure.
Pergi.
Dah pergi.
Innalillah.
Petang.
Hujan.
Apa lagi?

I'm healthy but, what am I doing with my life? What am I now? Harap Nani dah contact semua kawan, dah puas jumpa family. Dah laksana semua yg wajib. Pergi lah. Tenang sana. Tak sakit lagi. Kami menyusul kemudian. Doakan

Terus call Mimin. Tktahu nak tanya apa. Tktahu nak tanya cemana. Tp Mimin tahu. "Nani kenapa?" itu je mampu tanya - terus nangis. Belum tahu tp Nani yg aku kongsi dengan Mimin satu je.

Baru kejap tinggalkan twitter. Akhir kali tgok masa kat kmpus. Kelas habis, sampai ke rumah, usai solat, tak tgok pun. Ingat nak tidur tp nak skrol twitter kejap. Nmpak nama Nani kat timeline. Banyak ni. Risau. Curious. Semua. Kenapa ni?

Ini bukan kronologi. Cerita aku terbalik. Aku cerita jugak. Taip lagi. Sedih ni tapi tak terungkap. Gelak lagi. Banyak dengar mereka gurau. Suram lagi. Sesekali teringat arwah. Ya Allah, tadi bgtahu family - aku sebut arwah. Nani dah pergi ke?

Dekat matrik. Lepas berminggu tukar kelas. Jumpa lagi. Dekat padang. Tegur aku, "Aku Nani lah". Iye, Nani. Sampai sekarang aku ingat. Masuk bilik Mimin. Lupa lagi. Nak jaga hati, "Ingat. Ini classmate aku ni, Min". Teka nama. Betul. Alhamdulillah. Maafkan aku masa tu terlupa. Nani baik, peramah, kelakar. Aku suka. Suka sangat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

...Hungry Much?...

Hahaha! Today, I want to tell you a bit of what I ate yesterday because yesterday, I ate a load of food. I ate all the food at "Shakey's Pizza", a restaurant in 1 Utama(a mall)... I went to the mall with my family, my aunts, my uncle. Yummy! They're all so tasty and making my tummy smile all day long. Hehe! ^^ Here are the list of what I ate yesterday on 23th December 2007; -> 1 full cup of "Mashroom soup" -> some of the "France Fries" (hope I spelled it correctly). -> 1 piece/slice of meat pizza -> 1 piece/slice of vegetable pizza -> 1 piece/slice of pizza that taste like curry much (asean type) -> 1 burger's meat with vegetable like, salad -> 1 large glass of "Coke" with ice -> 2 piece of "Garlic Bread" -> 1 piece of "Bread 'Stix'" -> 2 doughnut from a shop nearby (forget the name) -> 1 large of paper glass "Milo" with ice from McD -> 1 from some of the "

And The Phone Rings Again

when it rings, i'll smile until u say goodbye call me again , call me by my name again call me again , call me when the night is almost end call me again , call me when your heart still beating call me again , call me so i wont be able to forget u call me again , call me again and again and again Thanks for calling !